Frequently Asked Questions
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in time is 4 p.m.; check out is 12 noon
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- The Brice is completely non-smoking hotel
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Whether you're plugged in or not, Kimpton Karma Rewards members get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes. A complimentary 24-hour fitness center located across the pool area set to open soon. We do have an alternative option with a local fitness center. Please see the concierge for more details.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Yes. We offer 24-hour room service from our culinary restaurant, Pacci Italian Kitchen + Bar from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily.
- Do you have a business center?
- We provide business services including fax, copy and printing via the front desk.
- Do you have a pool?
- Yes, the Brice has an outdoor pool which we will debut soon.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- We do not. Our staff can provide nearby or in-room spa options.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- We do not offer a complimentary shuttle service. Please contact the hotel directly for options.
- What are your cross streets?
- We are located on Bay Street & Houston Street
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Yes we offer valet parking at $26 overnight with in and out privileges.
- Will your rooms allow rollaway beds/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- The Brice offers rollaway beds based on availability. Please be aware some rooms do not allow rollaway beds. Cribs and playards are available at no charge
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Please contact the website with which you made your reservation
- What is the minimum age requirement to check in to the room?
- If someone under the age of 18 is booking a reservation, the following is required:
- A parent or guardian must sign a statement that they are responsible for all charges and/or damages
- Mini-bars will be locked and no key will be given to the minor
- Normal hotel rules apply:
- No Noise
- Maximum number of people in the room applies at all times
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Cancellations must occur 48 hours prior to local hotel time of 6pm. Guests who do not cancel prior to 48 hours before local hotel time of 6pm will be charged a one night's room plus tax. Cancellation policy is subject to change
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- We do require a photo ID at the time of check in for all reservations.
- What age do kids stay for free?
- Kids 17 and under stay for free in existing bedding when accompanying an adult.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do have a limited number of connecting rooms on property. This is on a request basis and cannot be guaranteed
- Do you have ADA rooms?
- The Brice does have ADA rooms available. Room types for accessibility can be booked online and can be found on our accommodations page
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- An early departure fee of up to one night's room and tax may apply on all reservations
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Restaurant Hours are listed here
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- For all billing issues please contact our Accounting Department.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- We accept all major credit cards
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- Pets are welcome with no restriction on types or size. Pet owners will be asked to fill out a waiver accepting responsibility for any damage or cleaning charges that may occur while at the hotel. More info can be found on our Pet Friendly page
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- We do offer pet free rooms
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- Pet-sitting and dog walking services are available through our concierge. Please contact the concierge in advance for these services
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- Washington Square is just across the street, as is Emmet Park
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Contact the concierge prior to your arrival to set up these services